Samstag, 9. Januar 2016

From Almendra Cowl to Zoom Out Mitts

Recently when I looked at the list of patterns on my blog's Ravelry Page I noticed that I had patterns starting with nearly every letter of the alphabet ... nearly. That made me want to complete the list ... and I finally made it in December with the Xmas Star Mitts.

I must admit that I "designed" the names of at least two patterns to have a complete set of all the letters of the alphabet (K and X were the most difficult :). But I am quite proud to have a full alphabet of free knitting and crochet patterns anyway.




This list shows several things:
  • I'm not good at naming patterns - that's why I sometimes ask for help in the knittingparadise.com forum.
  • I like "nerdy" pattern names - or names that have some engineering, geometry or sci-fi connotation. 
  • I really like hand accessories - 31 (!) of the patterns are fingerless gloves and wrist warmers.
The list also shows that currently (January 9th, 2016) there are 64 free patterns available on this blog.

Here's the list. Enjoy!

Edit: All patterns released after this blog post are listed in italics. Currently there are 192 different patterns available. (last edit: 06.05.2022).

A
Alignment Socks
Autumn is Coming Bandana Cowl

B
Bamboo and Ruffles Wrist Warmers
Biased Brioche Cowl
Bitilasana Yoga Socks
Egg or Avocado (Potholder)
Lateral Knitting (Sideways Garter Stitch Top)
Little Christmas Tree
Little Rectangles Summer Scarf (also available in German)
Luftbläschen Brioche and Lace Scarf

M
Margarete Fingerless Gloves
Tipsy Toe Socks (also available in German)
Tipsy Toe Socks 2.0
Tomatoes and Coffee Socks
Zimtstern Mitts (also available in German)
Zoom Out Fingerless Gloves (also available in German)


6 Kommentare:

  1. Baie geluk!! Dink nie daar is baie ontwerpers wat al dieselfde prestasie behaal het nie!! Jy is baie talentvol! ♥
    Congratulations! Don't think there are many designers who can claim this accomplishment! You are very talented! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment! ♥♥♥
      Baie dankie!

      Löschen
  2. Lovely of you to share all your patterns, and especially to make an index of them! You are clever!
    I love to knit, unfortunately not many of my knitting projects reach completion, so I just drool over your superb pictures wishing my knitting would finish itself!!
    I love your kaleidoscope pictures too!
    Barbara xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      Another index (by topic) can be found on the pattern page: http://knitting-and-so-on.blogspot.ch/p/patterns.html

      Löschen